Friday, February 3, 2012

Update

We are 15 days into our journey and no complaints out of anyone.

The only downside is that we were without Plexus for about 7 days of it, because so many people were wanting to try it.  Once we got supply and demand under control, we are back to drinking the cool-aide.


I am at 202.4 which is 5.4 pounds since 1/19 but down 12.6 pounds over all since January 1 of this year!
 
J.R. is at 218.4 which is 18.6 pounds lost!!!

Raelyn is at 180.2 making her down 6.2 pounds!!!

And Keith hasn't taken time to step on the scales for me so I don't know how much he has lost. 



As a family we are down 35+ pounds!!!!

I am going to re-take pictures and measurements at 30 day.  But I can tell you already, that my jeans are hanging on my hips and I could go down a size in them already :-)

If you are interested in starting your weight loss journey or just want to feel better check out the Plexus product HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment