Friday, June 8, 2012

I OWE MY NEW LIFE TO PLEXUS SLIM

“I signed up to be an ambassador and started using Plexus Slim and Accelerator on January 17, 2012. I was a little skeptical that it would help me as I have had fibromyalgia for 15+ years and it is a silent, painful condition that makes all other pain worse. I have other illnesses, arthritis in my spine, knees, neck etc., and bursitis in both hips. I also have a condition that causes my tendons and ligaments to stretch too far which causes more pain. But I was willing to try something since nothing else was working. I am happy to say that Plexus Slim has relieved most of the pain.

Because of all my problems, I have not been able to exercise for a long time. For about 2 years, the most exercise I got was my housework and sometimes that was a struggle. I decided to order this ab exerciser a couple of weeks ago and only did a little at first. Well, I am happy to say that I am able to do it for 10 minutes morning and evening! I know that doesn't sound like much to most people but it's a major accomplishment for someone that has been mostly sitting on her butt, not because I'm lazy but because I couldn't do things. 

The pain I was in before plexus was so bad that I didn't want to do anything or go anywhere, now I can do more. I owe my new life to Plexus Slim, it's amazing.
I started out in a snug size 12 and now I am in an 8. It has been 10 years since I was this size and I worked a lot harder to get there then. I have 6 lbs. to lose to reach my goal. I am so happy to share the news of this great product!”

-Marsha J

No comments:

Post a Comment