Saturday, June 9, 2012

TWO NEW EMERALD AMBASSADORS


"A friend introduced me to Plexus in 2007. I was very broke, but I borrowed money to get started, and at the same time send my daughter to a private school in Nashville. My expenses were huge - not to mention I had gained weight and my blood pressure was so high that I was put on medication. One day, (our CEO) Tarl Robinson called me while I was at my office. He explained how in the future, I could be making $5000 a month with a Plexus business. WOW!

So I tried Plexus Slim and loved it!!! I was so excited to get other people on board. Then, I got my first $200 check. TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!! I can't stress to you how wonderful that was. Then it was $500, then $1000, and it just kept on growing. Again, I am really at a loss for words. This past year I was able to purchase a house and a new car. I have lost 26 lbs. and no longer take my blood pressure medicine. These are just a few examples of how Plexus has changed my life.

I would like to thank Amy Sage and Sheila Medina for all the help they have given me, my family for their support and everyone in my down line working so hard to achieve their goals. Also, a huge thanks to Tarl, Alfred, Serena, Chris, Alec and everyone at Plexus for all the hard work they do each and every day. God has blessed me with all of you and with Plexus. I LOVE PLEXUS WORLDWIDE!!”
-Emerald Ambassador Libby Cole

"Plexus has been a blessing to me and my entire family. Before Plexus, I was literally living pay check to pay check not knowing if I would have enough money to pay my rent the next month or not. Since Obesity, breast cancer, high blood pressure and diabetes run in my family, I was eager to get started. Plexus was new to my area and I had to work hard to get it out to the public. I started out weighing 284 pounds and I am now 60 pounds and over 32 inches lighter. That is 3 shirt sizes and 4 pant sizes!

I became an Emerald Ambassador in a little over ten months. My downline and sponsor are amazing people and I could NOT have gotten where I am today without them. They rock! I have to say that Plexus is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. The money is amazing and I never dreamed I would make even a quarter of what I do today. My customers are the most rewarding part of it all. The smiles, hugs and success stories are awesome. That is more rewarding than any amount of money I could ever make.

If I had to give one piece of advice to other Ambassadors it would be to be your own success story, love what you do, and never give up because I never thought this would never happen to me.”
- Emerald Ambassador Angie Harrell

No comments:

Post a Comment